The Academic Advising Center provides students with a wide range of services developed to ensure that the individual needs of the student are addressed in all aspects of the academic decision-making process.
Our comprehensive services include:
referral to the appropriate college personnel to fully utilize available resources.
To meet with an academic advisor:
Continuing Student: It is recommended that you contact an advisor in the area of your major.
- Science, Nursing, and Allied Health – B148
- Behavioral and Social Sciences including Teaching, Criminal Justice, and Care and Development of Young Children – E140
- Business – G143
- Communication Media – D315
- Performing Arts including Music and Theatre – C138
- Liberal Arts including General Studies – G113
- Cyber Information Technology and Computer Information Systems – G144
- Oil and Gas, Construction, Industrial Control Systems, and Engineering – E125
New or Former Student: Go to F255 and sign in to see an academic advisor. It is not necessary to make an appointment.
Not sure of the degree in which to major?
Academic Advising Center
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Office hours are subject to change during the summer semesters and the holidays.
Building F, Room 255