Technology Resource Center (TRC)
The Technology Resource Center is the Library's computer lab. It is located on the second floor of the Library and has access to the Internet and various classroom software. A complete list of software is available.
TRC user should familiarize themselves with the lab's Computer Use Policy.
Faculty may request to have software loaded on TRC computers by completing the TRC Software Request Formand returning it to the library with a copy of the license agreement. The library will submit all work orders to Computer Services.
All currently enrolled students must have a current BPCC ID to use the TRC.
Computer Use Policy
- These computers are the property of Bossier Parish Community College and usage is restricted according to the LCTCS Board and BPCC policies.
- The use of College electronic resources to make threats, engage in harassing behavior, and to view, download, or communicate pornography is prohibited.
- Only one student per computer is permitted, unless permission is granted from the Lab Manager.
- Printing is limited to 300 pages of research and classroom related material per student per month.
- There is no expectation of privacy. All computer activity is monitored.
- Failure to abide by this policy may result in suspension and/or expulsion from the College.