Technology Resource Center (TRC)
The Technology Resource Center is the Library's computer lab. It is located on the second floor of the Library and has access to the Internet and various classroom software. A complete list of software is available.
TRC user should familiarize themselves with the lab's Computer Use Policy.
Faculty may request to have software loaded on TRC computers by completing the TRC Software Request Formand returning it to the library with a copy of the license agreement. The library will submit all work orders to Computer Services.
All currently enrolled students must have a current BPCC ID to use the TRC.
Computer Use Policy
- These computers are the property of Bossier Parish Community College and usage is restricted according to the LCTCS Board and BPCC policies.
- Per state law, BPCC computers may NOT be used to access any form of pornography.
- Failure to abide by this policy may result in suspension and/or expulsion from the college.
- There is no expectation of privacy. All computer activity is monitored.
- Printing is limited to 300 pages of research and classroom related material per student per month.
- Students must use the computer that is assigned to them when signing in to the TRC.
- Students may be asked to relinquish computers during peak times (i.e. lab is full) if they are working on class work or assignments.