Admission Process for Fast-Track Degree Programs
Once you have determined that a fast-track online degree program is right for you, follow these steps to complete your application to a program. Use the "Helpful Tip" to save time on gaining admission.
- Complete the Application for Admission online on LOLA by clicking Apply for Admission.
- Helpful Tip: Be sure to identify that you are interested in the fast-track option by picking one of our degrees. Remember to make note of the pin you created, you will need this to view your files in the future.
- Download and complete the Proof of Immunization Form;
- Helpful Tip: As online students, complete the "exemption" portion of the Proof of Immunization Form for "personal reasons" stating you are an online student.
- If you are a male born after 1960, download and complete the Selective Service Form;
- Helpful Tip: If you do not know your Selective Service number, you can verify your enrollment at www.sss.gov.
- Submit a current résumé (Résumé Sample 1 | Résumé Sample 2) via email to email@example.com;
Request your high school transcripts be sent to BPCC using this form (click here for a transcript request form).
Request transcripts from any colleges attended previously. All transcripts must be submitted directly to BPCC (click here for a transcript request form).
- Helpful Tip: To expedite the advising process fax unofficial copies of your transcripts to 318-678-6465.
- Take placement test(s) – tests are required for those who do not have the required ACT/SAT scores or those who are not bringing in transfer credit in English and Math.
- Mail the application for admission, immunization form, the $15 dollar application fee, and a résumé to:
- Bossier Parish Community College
ATTN: Admissions-Registrar's Office, CALL Program
6220 East Texas Street
Bossier City, LA 71111
- Finally, contact a CALL representative at 318-678-6050 or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you have applied. Do not hesitate to contact a representative at any time with questions or concerns regarding the admission process.
» More BPCC admissions information