- Western Civilization I. (3-3-0)
A survey of European civilization from pre-historic man to the 1500s.
- Western Civilization II. (3-3-0)
A survey of European civilization from the 1500s to the present.
- World Civilization I. (3-3-0)
A survey of civilizations from prehistoric man to the 17th Century.
- World Civilization II. (3-3-0)
A survey of European Civilization from 1600 to the present.
- American History I. (3-3-0)
Discovery and exploration by European powers, colonial foundations, movement for independence, early years of the Republic, national growth and expansion, sectionalism and the Civil War.
- American History II. (3-3-0)
Reconstruction, industrial expansion and related problems, imperialism, World War I and aftermath, Depression and New Deal, World War II, and the development of the United States since World War II.
- Louisiana History. (3-3-0)
A study of the history of Louisiana emphasizing exploration, settlement, development, European domination, and political characteristics up to the present.
Back to Course List