Click for larger map.
- Building A
- Administration; Division of Innovative Learning; Learning Center; Library; Recruiting, Human Resources, Institutional Research and Grants, Public Relations, Technology Resource Center
- Building B
- Division of Science, Nursing, and Allied Health
- Building C
- Performing Arts Theatre; Division of Communication and Performing Arts
- Building D
- Division of Communication and Performing Arts; Educational Technology; Science, Nursing, and Allied Health; Workforce Development and Continuing Education; BPCC Testing Center; Program for Successful Employment
- Building E
- Division of Behavioral-Social Sciences and College Transition Programs;
Division of Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Building F
- Emmett E. Cope Student Services Building
Academic Advising Center, Admissions, Bookstore,
Business Office, Career Services Center, Financial
Aid, Security, Student Life; Culinary Arts; Subway Restaurant
- Building G
- Division of Business; Division of Liberal Arts; Division of Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics; Compuer Services
- Building I
- Health and Physical Education Complex
- Building J
- Plant Maintenance; Purchasing
- Building L
- Center for Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering Technologies; Division of Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- CTP Bldg.
- 415 Monroe Street, Bossier City, LA 71111
College Transition Programs
Directions to Campus
Bossier Parish Community College is located at 6220 East Texas Street in Bossier City, Louisiana. For out-of-town visitors, East Texas Street is also known as U.S. Highway 80. The campus is on the south side of the highway just 1.5 miles west of Louisiana Downs and 2 miles east of Pierre Bossier Mall.
Travelers coming westbound on Interstate 20 can take the I-220 exit (exit 26) and follow the signs for the Highway 80 West/Racetrack exit. Turn west (right when coming off the exit ramp) on Highway 80 west. BPCC will be on your left.
If you are traveling east on Interstate 20, take the Industrial Drive exit (exit 23), turn north on Industrial Drive under the interstate, then right on Highway 80 east. BPCC will be on your right