Calendar of Events Submission Guidelines
The Bossier Parish Community College online Calendar of Events features a consolidated listing of events and dates of interest to BPCC students, faculty, staff, and the community. By promoting such events and activities, the calendar serves to do the following:
- facilitate communication with the BPCC service area;
- provide a comprehensive, single location for information about college events and activities for the public and campus community; and,
- support the educational mission of Bossier Parish Community College.
All events listed on the Bossier Parish Community College Calendar of Events must be associated with the College. Events are reviewed, edited, and added to the calendar at the discretion of the calendar administrator(s).
Events that may be posted on the BPCC Calendar of Events include the following:
- Athletic Events
- Performing Arts Events
- Academic Calendar Dates
- College-wide Special Events
- Seminars, Fairs and Workshops
- Student Life Events and Activities
- BPCC-related Community Events
- Student Organization Meetings, Events and Fund Raisers
- Faculty and Staff Committee Meetings, Events and Fund Raisers
Events that may not be posted on the BPCC Calendar of Events include the following:
- Personal or private events
- Any event in conflict with BPCC policy or one that advocates or promotes illegal activities
- Departmental or organizational events that should not be visible to a wide audience
- On-campus events hosted by someone who is not a member of the BPCC community (unless prior approval is obtained by the host)
Please adhere to the above criteria and complete the Event Submission Formwhen you want a BPCC-related event to be included on the BPCC Calendar of Events. If changes need to be made to a submitted event (updates, cancellations, etc.) or for questions or concerns pertaining to the BPCC Calendar of Events, contact the calendar administrator(s) at email@example.com.