BPCC Talent Show Rules and Regulations
- Acts requiring more than 12 FEET of ceiling height will not be allowed.
Acts will be allotted no more than FIVE (5) MINUTES to perform.
Acts will be PENALIZED if time is exceeded.
- Acts MUST contain at least one (1) currently-enrolled BPCC student.
- Participants may only perform ONE time during the show. Any participant who participates in more than one performance will disqualify BOTH acts.
- NO profanity or vulgar lyrics in any vocal performance or dance music.
This is a family show!!!
- NO nudity allowed! Keep attire at a respectable and tasteful level.
NO alcohol, tobacco, or drug advertisements are to be shown on any clothing.
- NO pyrotechnics, open flames or any other dangerous additions.
- A Sound Technician and microphone(s) will be provided. Acts MUST provide their own recorded music, instruments, props, etc., if needed. Recorded music MUST be on a CD or USB flash drive in an acceptable format (i.e. MP3 or WAV file).
EVERY participant should attend one interest meeting.
- EVERY participant MUST attend rehearsal. Acts requiring recorded music MUST bring it to rehearsal. NO changes to music selection will be accepted after rehearsal!
Winners should allow at least 3 WEEKS for prize checks to be disbursed.
NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE TO THESE RULES!
Rules are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Talent Show organizers.