1. Contact Information *
2. Work Information *
1 - 5 hours
6 - 10 hours
11 - 15 hours
16 - 20 hours
I do not work
Will your work commitment affect your ability to complete the course requirements?
3. Most recent MATHEMATICS experience *
4. How did you hear about the TOTAL program?
5. I understand the following: *
This class meets 5 days a week.
This class meets for an hour and 15 minutes on Monday/Wednesday with Ms. Black.
This class meets for an hour and 15 minutes on Tuesday/Thursday with Mrs. Hardy.
This class meets for 1 hour on Friday.
This class requires an additional 2 hours of tutoring per week (provided through the program at no additional cost).
While there are 9 contact hours required per week, I may need to put in additional time to be successful in the course.
6. Please describe why you should be considered for this program. *
7. Please provide a reference who can attest to your commitment to the program.
8. By typing your name into the box, you acknowledge this course will require a minimum weekly requirement of 6 hours of coursework, 1 hour of Learning Support, and 2 hours of tutoring with an approved tutor. *
9. Enter word shown below:
Future Students | Current Students | Faculty and Staff | Alumni and Friends | About bpcc
Admissions | Financial Aid | Academic Life | Campus Life | Athletics | Workforce
Home | FAQ | Contact Us | A-Z Index | Help
bossier parish community college
6220 East Texas Street • Bossier City, LA • 71111 • Phone: 318-678-6000
Copyright © 2015 bossier parish community college. All rights reserved.
A member of the Louisiana Community and Technical College System