Theatre Box Office & Tickets
- Box Office Phone: 318-678-6021
- Box Office and Theatre Location: The theatre ticket box office is located in Building C, 6220 East Texas Street, Bossier City, Louisiana 71111
- Forms of Payment: The box office accepts cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
- Online Ticket Purchase/Will Call: Online ticket purchases will be available for pick up at the “Will Call” window of the theatre box office beginning one hour prior to each performance. Tickets will NOT BE MAILED TO YOU. Tickets will be held under the original purchaser’s name.
- Seating Policy: Patrons arriving late will be seated at the discretion of theatre management at an appropriate time. Every effort is made to start performances at the announced time.
- Refunds/Exchanges: There are no refunds on ticket purchases. Prior to the performance date, tickets may be exchanged for the same production only, pending availability. A $2.00 transaction fee will be charged for all ticket exchanges.
- BPCC Students: Students receive one (1) free ticket and may purchase additional BPCC Student/Employee discount tickets at $10.00 each. BPCC students must be enrolled in the current semester. All BPCC students must provide a valid BPCC Photo ID when purchasing and picking up tickets at the box office. Failure to present required ID at the box office will result in full price charge for all tickets. Students arriving after the performance has begun will not be admitted.
- BPCC Faculty/Staff: BPCC employees may receive up to two (2) free tickets and may purchase additional BPCC Student/Employee discounts tickets at $10.00 each.
- Group Reservations: Interested groups may purchase tickets at the discount price of $10.00. Group tickets must be bought in a block purchase in groups of 20 or more. All group rate purchases must be paid for 48 hours in advance of the performance date.
- Hearing Assistance Systems: Hearing Assistance Systems are available for use and are free of charge. They must be reserved in advanced through the BPCC Theatre Box Office. Hearing Assistance Systems are available on a first-come, first–served basis.
- Young Children and Babies: Regardless of age, everyone attending a performance must have a ticket and must be able to sit in a seat. Infants and newborns are not permitted. Disruptive children and their parents may be asked to leave.
- Cameras/Recording Devices: Cameras and other recording devices are not permitted during performances because of contractual obligations with the publishing agency.
- Cell Phones and Personal Electronic Devices: The use of a cellphone and other electronic devices for any purpose (texting included) is strictly prohibited. Cellular phones and other devices can cause distraction to performers and other patrons and may interfere with electronic equipment. Please turn all devices off!
- Smoking: BPCC is a smoke-free campus.
- Show Content: The Bossier Parish Community College Performing Arts Theatre prides itself on offering a diverse selection of art entertainment for the Shreveport/Bossier community. Patrons are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the show content we offer prior to purchasing tickets.