Admission to the Program
The selection process for the program component begins each spring and fall. Students should be aware of the following requirements and procedures regarding clinical program selection:
- Students must submit a completed MA Program Application Packet after successful completion of either ALHT 201 or ALHT 203..
- Qualification courses and successful completion in ALHT 201 or ALHT 203 must be completed prior to submitting the application.
- Cumulative GPA must be 2.0 or higher and students must earn a “C” or better in all qualification courses to be eligible for application.
- Selected applicants will be notified by email of their acceptance status. In addition, selected students will be notified of the day/time of the MA program orientation meeting.
- 20 students per semester could be selected for the program component based on class size availability of the program.
- Students selected for the program component must adhere to the BPCC Allied Health Clinical Requirements related to additional tests/immunizations required, documentation submission and policies/procedures of the division/program. It is the responsibility of the selected student to (a) complete/fulfill the listed requirements and (b) cover the costs of those requirements. Students will be notified upon selection into clinicals which procedures to follow and what documentation to provide.
- BPCC must have received official copies of all transcripts from all colleges attended prior to being considered for admission to the program.