Clinical Application Program
Application Packet Instructions
- Deadline for submission (hand-delivery or postmark date) – by the end of the second week of the fall (with successful completion of ALHT 201) or spring semester (with successful completion of ALHT 203).
- The following documents must be completed and submitted to:
Bossier Parish Community College
Attn: Erica Mullins- MA Program Director
6220 E. Texas St.
Bossier City, LA 71111
- Signed Essential Requirements Form
- Completed & Signed Application Form
- Official Transcripts (not required if all Qualification coursework is from BPCC or official transcripts from other colleges already in the BPCC Registrar’s Office).
The MA Program has established Essential Requirements,identifying occupational-specific technical standards required of students in the program. Please print, read and sign this document and include it in your application packet. If you have questions or concerns related to your ability to meet these described requirements, please contact your academic advisor.
Neatly type all information requested on Allied Health Program Application. It must be printed, SIGNED, and included in your application packet.
Official Transcripts/Other Institutions
If you completed Qualification coursework at another institution, you will need to include an OFFICIAL transcript from that college in your MA clinical application packet. If the BPCC Registrar’s Office has an official transcript from other colleges/universities attended, you do not need to provide the transcript in your packet.