The GDIT/LED program was created to provide BPCC students with the latest IT skills currently being sought by leading technology companies in Louisiana. Local employer and program sponsor GDIT Inc.is a leading provider of next-generation IT solutions and services that helps the U.S. Government enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
The GDIT/LED program offers students a fully comprehensive plan with the potential for:
- Mock interviews with GDIT personnel and other local IT companies
- Résumé, interviewing, and employability skills workshops with HR experts in the IT field
- Company informational sessions with GDIT leadership
- Tours of GDIT facilities
- Courses mapped to industry-based IT certifications offered through CompTIA
- One-on-one advising
- Face-to-face (hands-on), online, and hybrid learning options
- Security clearance (typically required by federally connected employers like GDIT)
BPCC offers three IT associate degree programs:
The GDIT/LED program is made possible through the joint efforts of the employees of LED, GDIT Inc.,and Bossier Parish Community College, all of whom are committed to helping create IT innovators and leaders in our community.