Student Exam Center
Location and Hours
|Monday||2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.|
|Friday – Sunday||Closed|
No appointment necessary.
Proctor contact information:
SEC Exam Submission Form
Submission Form (Instructor Use Only)
Student Protocols and Responsibilities
Students are responsible for the following:
- All students must have picture ID with them before they will be allowed to take any test. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule.
- Students will be required to sign in on Google acknowledging they agree to follow the Student Exam Center code of conduct.
- Students are responsible for bringing their own scantrons (if necessary). The Student Exam Center will not provide them.
- Students must also have their own writing utensils and/or scratch paper as needed for their exam.
- If the instructor requires the student to have any extra paperwork/manipulatives/calculator etc. the student is wholly responsible for bringing any and all necessary items.
Students must be aware of the following:
- Cell phones are not allowed in the Student Exam Center. Please note that the proctor, Student Exam Center, or BPCC will not be responsible for any personal items.
- Once a student has started their exam, he/she may not leave the exam center except in case of an extreme emergency. If this happens, the test will be marked to indicate to the instructor the student left the room. The student will not be able to return to the test, or reenter the Student Exam Center, without the permission of the instructor.
- Children are not allowed in the Student Exam Center.
- Students must begin their test in time to complete it before the Student Exam Center closes.
Student must know the following:
- the course name, number and section number
- the test number or name
- the instructor’s name
Instructor Protocols and Responsibilities
- The instructor should supply test materials and detailed instructions about test length and availability of testing aids.
- It is the responsibility of the instructor to make students aware of the location of the Student Exam Center, the hours of availability, and the directions for utilizing the Student Exam Center, including, but not limited to the fact that a picture id will be required.
- Test request forms should be submitted, along with the test materials, at least 2 days prior to a scheduled test.
Exam Center Staff Protocols and Responsibilities
- The proctors will administer and collect exams, returning them to appropriate faculty via inner office envelope for campus mail.
- Proctors will ensure students are using materials that have been specified by the instructor.
- If a student is found using unauthorized materials or the student is looking at a test other than their own, the proctor will take the test away from the student. The proctor will immediately notify the instructor and appropriate Dean via email.