How to be a Successful Online Student Taking Accelerated Courses
Bossier Parish Community College is committed to helping students have a successful learning experience. Use the following tools to help you identify the chances of having a successful E-Learning experience.
Is online learning for me?
Students taking online courses will be utilizing BPCC’s myBPCC E-Learning Platform.
Students should be:
- proficient in good study skills and time management skills.
- computer literate.
- capable of learning on their own through reading, research, and assignments.
- able to save and manage files on their computer.
- knowledgeable on how to check e-mail and send and open e-mail attachments.
- experienced in accessing the Internet.
- willing to participate in their online course at least 3-5 times per week.
Please note: some online courses require access to certain software programming.
First-Time Online Students
myBPCC is the course management system for all BPCC online courses.
myBPCC student orientation is
- REQUIRED for all students taking BPCC online courses for the first time.
- also beneficial if you want to refresh your memory about taking an online course.
is offered online.
- is offered online.