Frequently Asked Questions
Students currently enrolled in classes at Bossier Parish Community College.
BPCC graduates are eligible to use the Alumni section of the BPCC Job Board and are always welcome at Career Services events.
- The BPCC Job Board is a web-based network to search job opportunities (local and national) and stay informed about the job search process.
- Free career resources, available services, and announcements of interest can be accessed through this College Connection portal.
- It is located on the BPCC Career Services web page.
No, unless, the general public has been invited to participate in an event.
No. The application is used to determine Federal Work Study eligibility. Once a student is determined to be eligible for the program, a job interview can be scheduled when openings occur.
- Not all applicants get scheduled to interview.
- A helpful hint: Make sure you complete a neat and thorough application.
- Your goal is to make an employer want to interview you! An incomplete, sloppy application might get set aside.
No, a résumé is optional. However, an organized, easy to read résumé increases your chance of job search success.