Payment Plan Document
Note on Browser Compatibility
- If you are using a portable device (smart phone or tablet) you may not be able to view the PDF form.
- If you are using the Chrome browser, you may need to right click on the link above and save it to your computer before being able to fill out the PDF form.
Instructions for BPCC In-House Payment Plan by Email:
Please follow the instructions below if you are submitting the BPCC In-House Payment. Plan to the Business Office via email:
- The following blocks must be filled in on the payment plan by the student:
- Student Name
- Student ID
- Contact Email
- Charges: Payment Plan Source: (Enter Total Amount of Tuition that you Owe BPCC) - this will be the total amount of tuition & fees that you owe. You will get this information from your LOLA Student Account > Account Summary. Once you enter your tuition amount in the block, it autocalculates your “Total Amount Due” (including the $30.00 deferment fee) and your “Monthly Amount Due” - below in the two gray shaded boxes.
- Proceed to page 2 where you will initial in the twelve boxes under the “Payment Plan Terms and Conditions”.
- Date - use the drop down box to select the date.
- Print both pages, sign page 2 at the “Signature” box.
- When all is complete, mail the payment plan to: email@example.com
- MPORTANT - your payment plan is not effective until it is received by the Business Office AND the first payment has been made.
- Once your payment plan forms are received in the Business Office and it has been verified that you made your first payment, you will receive an e-mail stating that your student account has been protected by the payment plan.
Your payment plan is not effective until it is received by the Business Office and the first payment has been made.
Once your payment plan forms are received in the Business Office and it has been verified that you made your first payment, you will receive an email stating that your student account has been protected by the payment plan.