Fall Semester Graduation
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2021
- Time: TBD (To Be Determined)
- Location: TBD (To Be Determined)
This site will be updated, and graduates will be contacted once commencement plans are finalized.
BPCC will award fall 2021 graduate credentials, which include certificates, technical diplomas, and degrees, on December 17, 2021. Documentation of an earned credential is reflected on your College transcript, which is the official certification that students have been awarded the credential from the institution. Students may obtain an unofficial transcript through their BPCC LoLA account.
To request that your diploma or certificate be mailed, please contact the Academic Planning Office at Graduation@bpcc.edu. In the email, please provide your Full Name, LoLA ID, Program of Study, Semester/year of Graduation, and Mailing Address.
Graduation Policies and Procedures
All candidates for graduation must complete the following to become an official candidate for graduation from BPCC:
- Schedule classes required for graduation with an academic advisor prior to registration. Complete the Application for Graduation with the academic advisor dean of the appropriate division when registering for required classes. This must be completed by Friday, August 27, 2021. Students who previously applied for graduation but who did not graduate must file another application the semester they plan to complete requirements. Once candidates for graduation have registered, they may not change their schedules without seeing their academic advisor or the academic dean of the appropriate division.
- Students who plan to participate in the graduation ceremony will be responsible for purchasing their caps and gowns from the BPCC Bookstore. All information for purchasing caps and gowns is found on the BPCC website in the Bookstore section.
- Any student who submits the Application for Graduation to the academic dean of the appropriate division is considered a candidate for graduation after the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs or Academic Planning Director has verified the student’s degree requirements.
- Complete procedural and curricular requirements. Graduating students must make a “C” or higher in all courses which satisfy graduation requirements.
NOTE: An application for graduation must be verified by appropriate college personnel prior to the student’s designation as an official candidate for graduation.
A candidate for graduation will not receive a degree until the above conditions are satisfied.
Graduating students will take their finals December 1-7, 2021. Students with more than two finals in one day may request that an instructor allow them to take the final at another time. Students (including candidates for graduation) are not exempt from final examinations. All grades are due to the Registrar no later than noon on Wednesday, December 8, 2021.
BPCC conducts three graduation ceremonies each year – in July, December, and May. Information on BPCC transcripts is the official certification that students have been awarded academic certificates and degrees from the institution (not diplomas or certificates).
If you have any questions about your graduation status, you may contact the Office of Academic Affairs at 318-678-6331.
In the BPCC Bookstore, caps and gowns for graduation are available.