Submissions may be made throughout the academic year to email@example.com.
All submissions must properly completed as requested (see below).
Any submissions that neglect to follow these guidelines will be disqualified.
- All entries will go through a blind submission process and will be chosen by a jury. You will be notified by email if your submission(s) have been accepted.
- You are allowed five entries maximum per academic year.
- You must submit your submission information and files with your BPCC email (Microsoft Word document for literary, .jpeg files for visual images). Submissions sent from Non-BPCC affiliated emails will automatically disqualify the entry, so please be sure to use your BPCC email as your primary method of contact.
- For writers – If you do not turn in an electronic entry, the piece will be disqualified. We will not type up your work for you. If spacing or formatting is important for your literary piece, please indicate this in your submission email.
- For artists – If your work is chosen, parts of your piece may be used to enhance the graphic design of the entire magazine. You may also be asked to produce a physical copy of the work to display for the magazine reveal gala in the Donna Service Art Gallery on campus. Please check your BPCC e-mail frequently after the deadline so you do not miss out on any announcements.
- If your piece is chosen for the magazine, it will automatically qualify for any possible contests that we apply to through the Associated Collegiate Press and proper credit or awards will be given to you for the work that you have done.