The objective of the Business Office is to provide quality service to students and faculty in the matters of payment information and monetary duties pertinent to the functions of the college.
Important Payment Notice
What is the “purge” and how will it affect me?
If you have a balance due, and are not under the protection of one of the payment plans, then you will be removed from all registered classes.
If you have registered for classes, and you no longer wish to attend, you must officially drop any class for which you are registered or you will incur charges.
Please refer to your LOLA account regarding your student balance information.
You can pay your balance:
- Online through your LOLA account using the CASHNet service by credit, debit card or E-Check.
(please note payments made by credit or debit card will be charged a 2.75% convenience fee, The E-Check option does not charge a convenience fee).
- In person at the BPCC Business Office, Building F, 6220 East Texas Street, Bossier City, LA.
(Please note that the Business Office can no longer accept credit or debit cards at the window, However, the Business Office continues to accept cash, checks and money orders for payments).
If you have any questions concerning payment, contact the Business Office at email@example.com.
If you need assistance with financial aid, contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit documents or personal information to this email address; this is not a secure link. Submit your documents and/or questions containing personal information to our secure link called “SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS AND/OR DOCUMENTS HERE (secure link)” at https://www.bpcc.edu/financialaid/forms/1920.html.
Obtaining Information About Your Account Over The Phone
Due to the federal law FERPA, we are not authorized to give monetary information over the telephone. Please refer to the LOLA account summary screen for detailed information about your account. If you need further assistance, please visit the Business Office in person.
If we are required to send a 1098T document to you according to IRS regulations, your document that contains the full year of information is available for pick up in the Business Office on the Bossier Parish Community College located on the first floor of Building F. The Business Office hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., on Mondays and 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Tuesday through Friday.
You may also access this information on your student account in LOLA by using the instructions that follow to login to LOLA:
- Log on to LoLA/after entering your password on the BPCC webpage that pops up.
- Click on Self Service/Bossier Parish Community College (This is located on the right hand side of the webpage halfway down.)
- Click on the Student Tab
- Click on the Student Account line item
- Click on Tax Year
- Click on the Tax Information. You should see the information in the 1098T format which can be printed from your computer.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact the Business Office at 318-678-6012
Making Payments on the Web
Payments can be made by credit card or debit card.
Instructions for Making Payments on the Web
Credit card payments MUST BE MADE ONLINE using the student’s LOLA login and password.
- Select “Bossier Parish Community College” and choose “Student Account”.
- Then, click “Statement and Payment History.”
- In the bottom listing, click “Credit Card Payment” . You will be taken to the CASHNet screen. Click “Make Payment” and follow the instructions as directed on the website.
Please note: online payments may be made with webcheck or visa®, mastercard®, american express® or discover® credit cards.
Additional charges, such as application fees, placement tests, or books, must be paid in person. If paying by check for the previously stated charges, the student should be prepared to pay each with a SEPARATE CHECK.