Due to COVID-19 mandates, we are not able hold our Fall 2020 graduation ceremony in the gym as we had originally scheduled. Student safety and well-being is, and has always been, of the utmost importance to us.
We invite you to join our Chancellor, Dr. Rick Bateman, Jr., and the BPCC team anytime between 10:00 am-1:00 pm on Friday, December 18th, in front of the gym (Building I) so that we can greet you and commemorate your graduation. We will have a nice BPCC diploma cover for you.
In order to ensure the utmost safety for this event, we have established the following guidelines:
- We will be wearing masks and handling your items with gloves, as we want to do this as safely as possible.
- Students must remain in their vehicles. We will bring the items to you in order to maintain social distancing.
- There will be a route that we have created for you to follow around the campus. You will enter the campus at the main entrance on the west side where the traffic light is. You will go to the back of the campus by the gym, where we will be waiting for you.
- Please bring identification with you.
- When you come through to pick up your gifts, we will make a note of it, and your diploma will be mailed to you within the following two weeks.
To request that your diploma or certificate be mailed, please contact the Academic Planning Office at Graduation@bpcc.edu. In the email, provide your Full Name, LoLA ID, Program of Study, and Current Mailing Address.
For students who fulfill all graduation requirements, BPCC will award certificates, technical diplomas, and degrees on the published graduation date. Documentation of an earned credential is reflected on your College transcript, which is the official certification that students have been awarded the credential from the institution.
If you have any questions about your graduation status, you may contact the Academic Planning Office at Graduation@bpcc.edu.