- Start the Registration Checklist
- Apply for Admission (New and returning students)
- Complete the FAFSA
- Choose 2023-2024 for Fall 2023, Spring 2024, Summer 2024
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) release - required to receive access to any educational record (Financial Aid, Advising, and Admissions)
- Determine placement in Math, English, & Reading
- Visit with an Academic Advisor
- Register EARLY to get the schedule that fits your schedule
Military Education Benefits
For students using military education benefits (GI Bill®, National Guard waiver, Title 29), follow the link to our VA Enrollment Form (replacement for the "Blue Form"). You should complete this form after enrolling in classes. Visit the Veterans Resource Center (Building H, Room 412) if you need assistance.
BPCC’s mobile app is now available to current BPCC students, faculty, and staff! The app is a convenient way to access tons of resources on the go. Find information on Financial Aid, Academic Advising, Disability Services, Student Life, Veteran Educational Services, and more!
- Personalized calendar with important dates and class schedules
- Connect with other students, faculty, and staff
- Ask questions and share information
- Access LoLA and Canvas
- Pay fees and schedule courses
Hours & Location
|While Classes are in Session||Time|
|Monday||8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday through Friday||8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Semester Breaks or Breaks Between Semesters||Time|
|Mondays through Friday||8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
6220 E. Texas St.
Bossier City, LA 71111