Campus security reports
Contact: Chief of Campus Police | Email: email@example.com | Phone: 318-678-6318
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics (Clery Act) is a federal law which requires colleges that participate in federal financial aid programs to keep and disclose information about crime on, and near their respective campuses. Bossier Parish Community College (BPCC) will adhere to all requirements of the Clery Act and Section 304 of the Violence against Women Reauthorization Act of 2013 (VAWA), which extends the Clery Act to include dating violence, domestic violence and stalking.
The Campus Safety and Annual Security Report is provided to the public for compliance with the federal Campus Security Act of 1990 and the Higher Education Amendments of 1992. This document contains policy statements and crime statistics for the College. The crime categories within the report are mandated to be reported by the Jeanne Clery Act of 1990, also known as the Crime Awareness and Campus Security Act. Also included are policies imperative to the safety and security of our campus community.
BPCC shares the public’s genuine concern about public safety in a college setting and offers services and preventative measures to improve the safety of the College community. Ultimately, each individual is responsible for his/her own personal safety by being aware of his/her surroundings and using good judgement.
- Campus Safety and Annual Security Report (September 28, 2022)
- Campus Crime Report Spring 2023
- Emergency Procedures Guide
- Campus Crime Statistics Report Fall 2022-Spring 2023 (BOR Form C1)
- Sex Crimes Data Report Fall 21
- 2021 Sexual Assault Collection Kits & Sexually-Oriented Criminal Offenses Data Collection Survey
- 2022 Sexual Assault Collection Kits & Sexually-Oriented Criminal Offenses Data Collection Survey
- Campus Crime Statistics Report Spring 2022