Louisiana law requires immunizations against measles, mumps, rubella, whooping cough (Pertussis), Meningococcal Disease (Meningitis), Haemophilus Influenzae B (HIB), Poliomyelitis, and tetanus-diphtheria for all first-time Louisiana Community and Technical College Systems students born after 1956.
Selective Service System Registration
All male U.S. citizens, regardless of where they live, and male immigrants, whether documented or undocumented, residing in the United States, who are 18 through 25, are required to register with Selective Service. If you are 26 years or older and have not registered for the selective service, then you must request a STATUS INFORMATION LETTER.
High School/College Transcripts
Bossier Parish Community College requires High School and/or College transcripts from each student. High School/GED transcripts are only waived if the student has an associate’s degree or higher from a recognized accredited institution. In most cases, BPCC can download High School transcripts for Louisiana graduates from 2003 and later. If you have questions about receiving a copy of your GED, HiSET, or High School Equivalency, please call 225-922-2800.
- Louisiana Duplicate High School Transcript Request Form
- Louisiana GED transcript request form
- Incoming transcripts request form
Official Transcript Request
You may request your official transcript online with a debit or credit card. Official transcripts cost $10.00 each. When prompted for “Recipient Email”, enter the receiving school email address, not your email address.
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is required to receive access to any educational record (Financial Aid, Advising, and Admissions)
- Academic Renewal Application
- Change of Major (Electronic Form)
- Copy of COMPASS / ACT / SAT Scores (Electronic Form)
- Copy of High School / GED Transcript (Electronic Form)
- Copy of Immunization Records (Electronic Form)
- Directory Information Opt Out Form
- Enrollment Verification (Electronic Form)
- Enrollment Verification
- Name Change (Electronic Form)
- Permit Authorization Contract
- Request for BPCC Course Descriptions
- Unofficial Transcript Form (Electronic Form)
- Course Audit Form
For any admissions questions, please contact our Admissions Office at 318-678-6004.