Select the “Class & Schedules” link on the sidebar menu to see the class schedule.
Step 1 – Apply to BPCC
Complete the online admissions application.
Step 2 – Submit Required Admission Documents
All required documents for full admission must be received prior to registering for courses. Once all required admission documents have been entered, you may register for classes during our next available registration. For all semester dates, including registration dates, please visit the Classes & Schedules for the respective semester.
- High School Transcript
- Official College Transcripts
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) release - required to receive access to any educational record (Financial Aid, Advising, and Admissions)
Contact Admissions/Registrar’s Office for help.
Step 3 – Financial Aid
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
BPCC’s Federal School Code is 012033.
Once complete it takes about 14 days for BPCC FA Office to receive the information. During that time, you may not have a Financial Aid tab in LoLA.
- Visit Financial Aid to view financial aid information.
- To review missing requirements or to view your award
- Log in to BPCC’s Student Self Service
- Select Check Financial Aid at Bossier Parish Community College
- Select the correct Award Year from the dropdown menu in the upper right corner
- View Student Requirements found on the home tab, or
- View Award Offer found on the award offer tab
- Financial aid awards will not be posted until ALL documents/forms are received in Financial Aid.
- How to Submit Documents/Specific Questions electronically
Do you have personal documents to submit to our office? Do you have a specific question about your financial aid awards? If so, please use the link below to upload your documents or to submit questions. This link is a secure link (email is not secure). Please help us protect your data by using this secure link for all questions and/or documentation submission.
SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS/QUESTIONS HERE (secure link) Contact Financial Aid Office for questions or additional information.
Step 4 – Academic Advising
Continuing or Returning students should log in to MyBPCC and open the link to Degree Works to review their major, review courses completed and courses still needed prior to meeting virtually with the advisor.
- Find helpful videos and guides for Degree Works here!
Ways to register for classes:
- Self-Registration through LoLA
- Click here for assistance.
- On-Campus Advising
- Currently, appointments are not needed. Please come into the campus as a walk-in, Monday - Friday 8am to 4:30 pm.
- Please contact your division for advisor availability.
- Phone Advising
- Complete this form and an advisor will contact you within 72 business hours.
Step 5 – Department Exams and Other Measures for Placement
To ensure course placement leads to students’ academic success, BPCC has developed policies and procedures for placement in college-level coursework, specifically ENGL and MATH. If you do not have ACT scores, please visit the Placement Testing webpage to find Departmental exam information and other measures for placement.
- If you have ACT scores, a departmental exam is usually not required. ACT scores can be submitted to the Admissions Office directly from ACT.
- If you are a transfer student, a departmental exam may not be required. You may be advised with an unofficial transcript from another institution. An official copy must be sent to the Admissions Office if you are using the credit as a prerequisite or to graduate.
Step 6 – Business Office
Visit the Business Office web site for Tuition Payment Options
For any admissions questions, please contact our Admissions Office at 318-678-6004.