Bossier Parish Community College is closely monitoring developments in the outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). As always, BPCC will follow the guidance of local, state and national health authorities.
- Apply for Admission (New and returning students)
- Complete the 2019-2020 FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov
- Take a Placement Test, if needed
- Visit with an Academic Advisor to review your degree plan
- Brush up on Math, English, and other subjects for FREE by visiting BPCCOPENCampus.com
- Register EARLY to get the schedule that fits your schedule
- Login to LoLA
- Select on the Student menu option at the top
- Look for the Academic Links box
a. Select Registration
- Select Browse Classes
- Select Summer 2020 for the Registration Term
- Choose Advanced Search
- Select the Part of Term field and choose Maymester
- Include additional search criteria, if needed and search
New Process for Withdrawing from a Course!
We’re here for you! Before you make the decision to withdraw from your course(s), a BPCC team member will reach out to you to discuss your options. Beginning Wednesday, April 1, withdrawing will not be available for students through LoLA. Instead, students thinking about withdrawing should complete the Student Withdrawal Form to start the process.
If you have questions about the process, please contact the Admissions/Registrar’s Office at email@example.com.
Talk to an Enrollment Advisor
Questions about admissions requirements, enrollment documents, or the application process?
We are ready to help you.