BPCC’s approach to the Fall 2020 semester is a natural progression of how we have responded to COVID-19 over the last four months, what we’ve learned by preserving academic continuity for students, and our ongoing effort to align our strategies...
Start Registration Process :
- Start the Registration Process HERE
- Apply for Admission (New and returning students)
- Complete the 2020-2021 FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov
- Take a Placement Test, if needed
- Visit with an Academic Advisor to review your degree plan
- Brush up on Math, English, and other subjects for FREE by visiting BPCCOPENCampus.com
- Register EARLY to get the schedule that fits your schedule
Click HERE to view the classes offered for Fall 2020
- BPCC PERFORMING ARTS THEATRE WINS TOP HONORS FOR VIRTUAL PRODUCTION FROM KENNEDY CENTER AMERICAN COLLEGE THEATRE FESTIVAL
- BPCC FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES NEW SCHOLARSHIP, PARTNERSHIP WITH BROOKSHIRE GROCERY COMPANY
- BPCC ANNOUNCES 2020 LCTCS AWARD WINNERS
- BPCC & GRAMBLING STATE UNIVERSITY FORGE NEW PARTNERSHIP
Talk to an Enrollment Advisor
Questions about admissions requirements, enrollment documents, or the application process?
We are ready to help you.