Tuition Waiver Requirements
Student is responsible for additional fees.
The Cavalier Express Student Recruiting Team assists in locating and serving prospective students and provides outreach and information to area high schools and the community.
- Be student oriented, outgoing, and possess good organizational, speaking, and leadership skills.
- Be a current BPCC student taking a minimum of 6 hours.
- Complete an application process in the Recruiting Office.
- Provide two on-campus recommendations.
- Complete an interview with the Director of Recruiting and staff.
- Have 2.0 GPA and be in good standing with the school.
- Assist with all mandatory events as determined by advisor (ex: registration, Cavalier Preview Nights, Cav Exp work days, etc.)
- Assist with a minimum of 3 recruiting events (ex: college fair, high school lunch visit, campus tour, etc.)
- Be available for night and weekend activities.
- Assist at on-site registrations each semester.
- Work a minimum of 24-32 office hours per semester preparing mail outs, packets, presentations, assisting with tours, etc.
- Assist with all Cavalier Express fundraisers each semester.
- Assist with one elementary school visit per semester (community service).
- Other duties as assigned by the advisor.