The Seven Learning Styles
- Visual – (spatial):You prefer using pictures, images, and spatial understanding.
- Aural – (auditory-musical): You prefer using sound and music.
- Verbal – (linguistic): You prefer using words, both in speech and writing.
- Physical – (kinesthetic): You prefer using your body, hands and sense of touch.
- Logical – (mathematical): You prefer using logic, reasoning and systems.
- Social – (interpersonal): You prefer to learn in groups or with other people.
- Solitary – (intrapersonal): You prefer to work alone and use self-study.