BPCC is committed to keeping our campus community safe and healthy. COVID-19 has brought changes in our campus operations and in our expectations for students with self-awareness being critical in keeping students healthy while on campus.
Students are expected to abide by the Cavalier Commitment which includes a Personal Health Screening each time they come to campus. If you answer YES to any of the personal health screening items, you are advised to go home, stay away from other people, and contact your health care provider.
In addition to the Personal Health Screening, the College expects students to do the following:
- Wear a mask during a mask mandate for the College
- Maintain healthy personal hygiene
- Wash hands frequently, using soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching their face, nose, and mouth
- Stay home if exhibiting respiratory symptoms such as a cough, difficulty breathing, or fever until the student is fever-free for 24 hours. Students are strongly encouraged to contact their healthcare providers if these symptoms appear
Given the new guidance from the CDC* and the state, vaccinated and unvaccinated students and faculty do not have to quarantine if they come in contact with someone who tests positive for Covid-19. If you have been exposed, begin wearing a mask immediately for 10 full days and monitor your symptoms. If you develop symptoms, isolate immediately and get tested. On Day 6, get tested even if you have not developed symptoms. If you test negative on Day 6, continue to wear your mask through Day 10.
Thank you for abiding by BPCC’s Cavalier Commitment and keeping our campus safe and healthy!
*ALWAYS check the CDC guidelines for changes that may occur. Visit the CDC website for the latest quarantine and isolation protocols.