Step 1 – Apply to BPCC
Complete the online admissions application.
Step 2 – Submit Required Admission Documents
All required documents for full admission must be received prior to registering for courses. Once all required admission documents have been entered, you may register for classes during our next available registration. For all semester dates, including registration dates, please visit the Academic Bulletin for the respective semester.
- Proof of Immunizations or Waiver
- Proof of Registration with Selective Service System (Who must register?)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) release is required to receive access to any educational record (Financial Aid, Advising, and Admissions)
- High School Transcript
- Official College Transcripts
Contact Admissions/Registrar’s Office for help.
Step 3 – Financial Aid
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
BPCC’s Federal School Code is 012033.
Once complete it takes about 14 days for BPCC FA Office to receive the information.
- Visit Financial Aid to view financial aid information.
- To review missing requirements or to view your award
- Log in to BPCC’s Student Self Service
- Select Bossier Parish Community College in the Self Service box
- Select the Financial Aid tab
- Select Financial Aid Status
- View Student Requirements and submit all required documents
- Financial aid awards will not be posted until ALL documents/forms are received in Financial Aid.
- Contact Financial Aid Office for questions or additional information.
Step 4 – Placement Testing
Students should take a placement test if one of the following applies:
- Student did not take the ACT Test™;
- Official ACT Test™ scores have not been received by the Admissions/Registrar’s Office;
- Student ACT Test™ scores are below 19 in Math, 16 in Reading, or 18 in English;
- Student transcripts from other colleges have not been received by the Admissions/Registrar’s Office.
- Students may bring a non-programmable calculator
- Students must present a valid government issued photo ID. The applicant’s name as it appears on the ID must match College records.
Step 5 – Academic Advising
To register for classes, students may meet with an advisor:
Students may also register online with LOLA.
Step 6 – Business Office
Visit the Business Office web site for Tuition Payment Options
For any admissions questions, please contact our Admissions Office at 318-678-6004.