Select the “Class Schedules and Academic Bulletin” link on the sidebar menu to see the class schedule.
Step 1 – Apply to BPCC
Complete the online admissions application.
Step 2 – Submit Required Admission Documents
All required documents for full admission must be received prior to registering for courses. Once all required admission documents have been entered, you may register for classes during our next available registration. For all semester dates, including registration dates, please visit the Academic Bulletin for the respective semester.
- Proof of Immunizations or Waiver
- Proof of Registration with Selective Service System (Who must register?)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) release is required to receive access to any educational record (Financial Aid, Advising, and Admissions)
- High School Transcript
- Official College Transcripts
Contact Admissions/Registrar’s Office for help.
Step 3 – Financial Aid
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
BPCC’s Federal School Code is 012033.
Once complete it takes about 14 days for BPCC FA Office to receive the information. During that time, you may not have a Financial Aid tab in LoLA.
- Visit Financial Aid to view financial aid information.
- To review missing requirements or to view your award
- Log in to BPCC’s Student Self Service
- Select Financial Aid in the Self Service box
- Select Bossier Parish Community College
- Select correct Award Year from the dropdown menu in upper right corner
- View Student Requirements found on the homepage
- Financial aid awards will not be posted until ALL documents/forms are received in Financial Aid.
- How to Submit Documents/Specific Questions electronically
Do you have personal documents to submit to our office? Do you have a specific question about your financial aid awards? If so, please use the link below to upload your documents or to submit questions. This link is a secure link (email is not secure). Please help us protect your data by using this secure link for all questions and/or documentation submission.
Step 4 – Placement Testing
Currently, due to the Corona Virus safety procedures and campus closure, placement testing has been suspended until further notice.
Visit https://www.bpcc.edu/index.php/academics-placementtesting/ to view the placement test dates after the campus reopens. Placement testing dates and times.
- If you have ACT scores, a placement test is usually not required. ACT scores can be submitted to the Admissions Office directly from ACT.
- BPCC awards academic credit based on ACT SCORES as follows:
- Credit for ENGL 101 based on an ACT English test score of 28 or higher
- Credit for ENGL 102 based on an ACT English test score of 32 or higher
- Credit for MATH 102 based on an ACT Math test score of 26 or higher
- If you are a transfer student, a placement test may not be required. You may be advised with an unofficial transcript from another institution. An official copy must be sent to the Admissions Office if you are using the credit as a prerequisite or to graduate.
Step 5 – Academic Advising
Continuing or Returning students should log in to MyBPCC and open the link to Degree Works to review their major, review courses completed and courses still needed prior to meeting virtually with the advisor.
- Find helpful videos and guides for Degree Works here!
To register for classes, students may meet with an advisor virtually:
Students may also register online with LOLA.
Step 6 – Business Office
Visit the Business Office web site for Tuition Payment Options
For any admissions questions, please contact our Admissions Office at 318-678-6004.