If we are required to send a 1098T document to you according to IRS regulations, your document that contains the full year of information is available for pick up in the Business Office on the Bossier Parish Community College located on the first floor of Building F. The Business Office hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., on Mondays and 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Tuesday through Friday.
You may also access this information on your student account in LOLA by using the instructions that follow to login to LOLA:
- Log on to LOLA/after entering your password on the BPCC webpage that pops up.
- Click on SELF SERVICE/BOSSIER PARISH COMMUNITY COLLEGE (This is located on the right hand side of the webpage halfway down.)
- Click on the STUDENT TAB
- Click on the STUDENT ACCOUNT line item
- Click on TAX YEAR
- Click on the TAX NOTIFICATION
- You should see the information in the 1098T format which can be printed from your computer.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact the Business Office at 678-6012