Updated 4/3/2020 @ 3:00 p.m.
For the most recent COVID-19 information, consult the CDC and the Louisiana Department of Health webpages linked below.
|The Louisiana Department of Health announced 10,297 cases of COVID-19 in Louisiana with 95 cases in Bossier Parish.|
|Classes will continue online, March 23, until the end of the semester.|
|Campus is closed and will remain closed until further notice.|
|Students will report planned international travel to Karen Recchia, Vice Chancellor for Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Bossier Parish Community College is closely monitoring developments in the outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). As always, BPCC will follow the guidance of local, state and national health authorities. You can help prevent the spread of illness and reduce the impact on our community by taking common precautions:
- Practice social distancing by avoiding crowded areas and keeping 6 feet of distance from others and gathering in groups of no more than 10 people.
- Wash your hands frequently, using soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth with tissue or your elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if exhibiting respiratory symptoms such as a cough, difficulty breathing, or fever until you are fever-free for 24 hours without the aid of medication. Contact your healthcare provider.
Visit How to Protect Yourself for more tips from the CDC.