The Validis Scholarship Committee will award a scholarships to full-time (12 credit hours and up) students. Student must be admitted and enrolled at BPCC for the semester for which they are requesting assistance.
Validis Resources scholarships are to be awarded to persons possessing the following merits:
- Validis Resources Scholarship applicant is or will be enrolled in 12 credit hours (full-time) at BPCC during time for which he/she is requesting assistance.
- Student must possess minimum 2.000 GPA on high school or college work.
- Student demonstrates a special or unusual financial need as determined by the committee.
- Student must remain in good (academic) standing to be considered for future awards.
- Student possesses talents that are desirable and which will lend credibility to the college.
- Student has other special existing circumstances which warrant the issuing of a scholarship.
Procedures for applying for Validis Resources Scholarships:
- Applicant must submit an application, letter, official transcript and current I.D. to the BPCC Purchasing Office.
- BPCC Purchasing Office will mail award and denial letters to applicants.
- BPCC Purchasing Office will notify Financial Aid Office and Validis Resources of recipients as scholarships are awarded.
- Scholarship awards are applied to the BPCC student account for each recipient.