Bossier Parish Community College is located at 6220 East Texas Street in Bossier City, Louisiana. For out-of-town visitors, East Texas Street is also known as U.S. Highway 80. The campus is on the south side of the highway just 1.5 miles west of Louisiana Downs and 2 miles east of Pierre Bossier Mall.
Travelers coming westbound on Interstate 20 can take the I-220 exit (exit 26) and follow the signs for the Highway 80 West/Racetrack exit. Turn west (right when coming off the exit ramp) on Highway 80.
If you are traveling east on Interstate 20, take the Industrial Drive exit (exit 23), turn north on Industrial Drive under the interstate, then right on Highway 80 East.
Campus Visit Opportunities
If you would like visit our campus, please click on the button below to request an appointment. There will be a drop-down menu for you to select an available date and time as well as the number of guests in your party*. After you request an appointment, you will receive an automatic email reply from the Recruiting Office. During normal business hours, please allow at least twenty-four hours for someone to contact you to confirm your requested appointment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call 318-678-6033 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Recruiting Office is located in Building A, room 133.
*A campus visit can accommodate up to eight guests. If your party is larger than eight, please complete the Schedule a Group Tour form.
How to Schedule a Group Tour
Group tours at Bossier Parish Community College are available to high schools, community based organizations, and educational non-profits working with current high school students.
Group tour requests must be submitted at least three weeks prior to your requested visit date. Group tour availability is limited and reservations tend to fill up quickly. After your request is submitted, the Recruiting Office will contact you within 5 business days. Please do not finalize your plans until we confirm your requested date.
Please review our group tour guidelines prior to completing and submitting the group tour request form.
Bossier Parish Community College
Campus Tour Guidelines
- We can accommodate groups of up to 90 participants. A chaperone is required per every 10 tour participants. Groups of fewer than 10 are encouraged to schedule a private campus visit.
- Group tours will last 90 minutes.
- If the group arrives more than 15 minutes late, scheduled tour arrangements may be subject to change.
- Group visits are available Monday through Friday between 9:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Group visits are not offered during weekends, holidays, and select weeks throughout the year.
- Groups are not permitted to eat lunch on BPCC’s campus. Please make necessary arrangements to eat off-campus when the tour concludes.
*Bossier Parish Community College Office of Recruiting reserves the right to cancel group tours during inclement or hazardous weather, or if your group does not meet the criteria above. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Randolph @ email@example.com or Angela Herren @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
For 10 or more guests