Last updated: April 16, 2019
Fees are assessed on all students who enroll at BPCC. The amount of fees is determined in accordance with the residence status of the student and the number of semester hours (credit and audit) for which the student enrolls. Louisiana residents and audit students pay only the resident fee. The College reserves the right to change fees without prior notice.
In Addition to the Tuition Amount, the Following Mandatory Fees are Charged with Attending:
- $7 per credit hour student services fee (maximum $84, except for online courses).
- $5 per credit hour technology fee (maximum of $60).
- $7 per credit hour academic excellence fee (maximum of $84).
- $3 per credit hour operating fee (maximum of $36).
- $4 per credit hour building use fee (maximum of $48).
- $5 per credit hour fee for LCTCS enterprise resource planning fee (maximum $60, except for online courses).
- $6 per credit hour fee for Athletic Fee (maximum $72)
Thank you for choosing Bossier Parish Community College for your educational endeavors. Students are responsible for payment for classes. If you do not plan to attend, it is your responsibility to withdraw prior to the beginning of the semester from the classes in which you are registered. If you do not withdraw, you will be responsible for full payment. You may make payment arrangements by doing the following:
- Paying your tuition in full via LOLA or in person at the Business Office (Building F, first floor)
- Selecting the Deferred Payment plan and paying the first payment
- Qualifying for financial aid (contact Vicki Temple, email@example.com)
- Qualifying for other financial aid such as National Guard, AIM, etc. (contact Vicki Temple, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Qualifying for a BPCC Foundation scholarship or waiver (contact the BPCC Foundation, email@example.com)
- Qualifying for a Workforce tuition voucher (contact Lisa Wargo, firstname.lastname@example.org)