The mission of the Student Services Office is to maximize student success in achieving a well-rounded education. The Student Services Division coordinates its services with all the other divisions within the College to enhance the educational experiences of the students and to support the mission of Bossier Parish Community College.
In support of this mission, the division has established the following goals:
- To provide convenient access to appropriate educational opportunities to all
- To maintain an effective student financial aid program
- To increase student awareness and stimulate participation by students in seminars, programs, campus organizations, and activities offered on campus and in the community
- To promote a well-rounded educational experience through participation in extracurricular activities including cheerleading, danceline, and athletic programs
- To take reasonable steps to provide a healthful, safe, and secure campus community environment for all students
- To take reasonable steps to provide transparency, accountability, and education concerning domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking for our students, faculty, and staff in accordance with the Campus SaVE Act
- To promote appreciation for and understanding of cultural, economic, and educational diversities among students, faculty, and staff
- To expand community outreach efforts to recruit minority, under-represented, and diverse students.
Vice Chancellor for Student Services
Student and Disability Services Specialist
For further information you may contact us at email@example.com.