Faculty assigned specifically to teach and/or develop IA courses/curricula/modules.
Megan Bange – Dean of Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Division. Mrs. Bange is in charge of curriculum, classes, and faculty pertaining to the Bossier Parish Community College Cyber Information Technology Program.
- Chris Rondeau, Associate Professor, Program Director of Security, Advisor for Network Security
- Dr. Paul Weaver, Professor, Advisor for Computer Information Systems
- Jennifer McCoy, Adjunct, Advisor for Cyber Technology
- Rick Jones, Adjunct
- Jay Reynolds, Adjunct
- Tom Hopkins, Bachelor’s degree in Life Science Botany, Master of Arts in Human Resources Development. CNSS 4011, 4012, 4016, CSEC Certified Instructor. email@example.com, 318-678-6239
- Chris Rondeau, Bachelor’s degree in Business Education, Master of Education in Educational Technology. A+, Network+, Security+, CNSS, 4011, 4012, 4013, 4014, 4015, 4016, iC3, Adobe Certified Associate – Rich Media Communication, Adobe Certified Associate Web Communication, CSEC Certified Instructor, Project+, HealthIT, ACE, CHFIv8, Microsoft Networking Fundamentals, Microsoft Mobility and Devices Fundamentals. firstname.lastname@example.org, 318-678-6317
- Paul Weaver, Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Master’s degree in Systems Technology, Ph.D. Curriculum and Instruction, Microsoft Office Specialist Master Level, CNSS 4011, 4012, CSEC Certified Instructor. email@example.com, 318-678-6374
- Jay Reynolds, Bachelor’s degree in Animation, Master’s degree in IT, Working towards Ph.D in IT Ed. MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) in Word, Excel, and Access. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer McCoy,S., Management, Computer Information Systems, M.S., Computer Information Systems, Certified Professional in Health Information and Management Systems (CPHIMS), CompTIA A+ce, CompTIA HIT-001. email@example.com, 318-678-6048
- Steven Turner, Bachelor’s degree in Communication: New Media, Minor in Computer Science, Master’s degree in Computer Systems Technology: Computer Science. firstname.lastname@example.org, 318-678-6549