- Go to the CLEP My Account portal to create a personal account by clicking on any of the blue links saying My Account.
- Click Create Account. Fill in the information.
- At the bottom click to add a checkmark to I Agree.
- Click Next.
- Place a checkmark in each checkbox confirming that the information shown is correct.
- Click Confirm.
- Under Manage My Profile fill in the additional information. Answer the questions from all of the following sections. You will need to click Edit This Information for access to the section. Click Save to review and go to the next section.
- Address and Contact (completed in Step 1)
- Personal Details (partially completed in Step 1)
- If active military indicate that you are DANTES eligible
- Preferred Test Center (search by Zip Code – 71111) and choose from the following as appropriate:
- Bossier Parish Community College
- Bossier Parish Community College – Barksdale AFB
- Click on Select as My Test Center under the choice.
- General Survey
- Click Back to My Account (top left) to begin the CLEP process to register for your exam.
- Look for Recent Orders (toward bottom of page) and Click here to order a CLEP exam.
- From the five categories of exams click your exam title (looks like tabs across the middle of the page). Turn this page over for a listing of the exams by category.
- Place a check mark by CLEP (exam name) Exam $89.00
- Click Add to Cart. If you are DANTES eligible and have indicated you are so on your My Account the $89 will carry through the process, but you will not pay any fee.
- Look for a large blue button (right side toward bottom) that says Register and Check Out.
- Enter a telephone number and scroll down to click Save and Continue.
- You will now confirm (or edit) the information previously entered. Click Edit Personal Details, Preferred Test Center, and General Survey.
- Click Save and Continue after each section.
- Under the name of your exam place a check mark next to I understand the CLEP retake policies….
- Only Veterans (NOT active duty military) need to check I plan to see reimbursement…..
- From drop-down menu, click Please select one and make a choice.
- Click Save and Continue.
- Under exam name on drop-down menu, click Please select one and choose Send to college or university
- Indicate the exam score recipient by clicking Find College/University. Start typing the name of the college and when it appears below, click on the college name. For CCAF you need to type Community College of the Air Force. For ERAU type Embry Riddle Aero University to be able to pick the worldwide campus.
- Click Send My Exam Scores Here
- Click check box for Authorize CLEP to release….
- Click Save and Continue
- Click check box for I agree to the College Board…..
- Click Place Your Order.
- After you check out you need to click on your Registration Ticket to print.
- Click Open (at bottom of screen).
- Click Print (under File > Print or use printer icon).
- Choose printer (use default in our Testing Centers).
- Click Print (bottom of screen).
- Click Open (at bottom of screen).
- After printing close Registration Ticket screen.
- Log out of the CLEP My Account. You are now ready to check in for your exam.
|History and Social Sciences||Composition and Literature||Science and Mathematics||Business||World Languages|
|American Government||American Literature||Biology||Financial Accounting||French Language|
|History of the United States I: Early Colonization to 1877||Analyzing and Interpreting Literature||Calculus||Information Systems||German Language|
|History of the United States II: 1865 to the Present||College Composition||Chemistry||Introductory Business Law||Spanish Language|
|Human Growth and Development||College Composition Modular||College Algebra||Principles of Management|
|Introduction to Educational Psychology||English Literature||College Mathematics||Principles of Marketing|
|Introductory Psychology||Humanities||Natural Sciences|
|Principles of Macroeconomics|
|Principles of Microeconomics|
|Social Sciences and History|
|Western Civilization I: Ancient Near East to 1648|
|Western Civilization II: 1648 to the Present|