What Benefits are accepted?
- Chapter 30-Montgomery GI Bill®
- Chapter 31-Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment
- Chapter 33- Post 9/11 GI Bill®
- Chapter 35-Survivor & Dependents Assistance
- 1606-Montgomery GI Bill®-Selective Reserve
- 1607-Reserve Education Assistance Program
- Active Duty Military Tuition Assistance
- MyCAA-Military Spouse Career Advancement Account
- Louisiana National Guard Tuition Waiver
- Louisiana Dependent’s Education Assistance
- Title 29 State Tuition Exemption for Dependents
The VA Enrollment Form, also known as the “Blue Form” is an in house form that is used to track students using GI Bill® benefits. When a student enrolls in classes at BPCC and is using any type of GI Bill® benefit, they are required to bring this form to the academic advisor within their program of study and complete the form. The form should list only the courses they are taking for that particular semester and only the courses that fit within their degree of study. Once the form is completed, please return it to the Veteran Educational Services inside the Veterans Resource Center in Building H-411.
BPCC VA Educational Enrollment Form (Blue Form)
Active Duty Tuition Assistance
- Active duty military using tuition assistance are required to have a current TA briefing through the base education office before enrolling in education programs. Please contact the base education office to find out when briefings are offered and schedule an appointment.
- BPCC degree programs, courses, session dates, and credit hour rates are preloaded in the AI Portal for your convenience.
- Upon completion of loading your course information on the portal, please bring your approved TA form to the business office on campus in Building F for payment processing.
- Grades are reported within 30 days of completion of the course.
- BPCC will waive certain course fees that Tuition Assistance does not pay.
- All active duty military do not pay out of state tuition at BPCC. If you are charged out of state tuition on your account, please contact the business office.
Louisiana National Guard Tuition Waiver
If you are a member of the Louisiana National Guard, you may be eligible for a tuition waiver through the state of Louisiana. The waiver only applies to the tuition you are charged at BPCC. The fees and books are the responsibility of the student.
The tuition waiver requires the student to maintain a 2.0 GPA and declare a degree program. Certificates of Technical Studies, Technical Diplomas, non-credit coursework, or Technical Competency Areas are not covered by the tuition waiver.
Please contact the LA National Guard Education Office to ensure eligibility of the tuition waiver.
LA State Tuition Exemption Manager/State GI Bill® Manager
For more detailed inquiries, please contact
ARNG GI Bill® Support Team
For more information, please visit the following website: https://geauxguard.la.gov/education/