The Public Relations Office is responsible for building and maintaining the Bossier Parish Community College brand and conveying it to the necessary target audiences to promote strength and academic excellence.
The Public Relations Office implements all the communications strategies for the College. The office handles all of the following:
- marketing and advertising efforts
- media relations between the College and the external sources
- creative services for the College divisions, departments, programs, and services
- internal communications via Campus Memo/BPCC Daily
- radio, photography, TV productions
- scheduling for College Speakers Bureau engagements
- web site creative design
- coordinating of events involving the public, community partners, etc.
- maintaining and producing social media marketing efforts
- is responsible for advancing the BPCC brand throughout the Northwest Louisiana region, state and nation.