Begin the fall semester with an in person or virtual Cavalier Connect session. This is an opportunity for new and returning students to connect with departments across the BPCC campus.
During Cavalier Connect you will receive information on:
- Campus Security and Parking
- Cavalier Care Center (Food Pantry, Laptop Loan Program, Career Closet)
- Counseling Services
- Disability Services
- Financial Aid
- First Year Student Experience
- Online Learning (Canvas)
- Student Identification Cards
- Student Organizations
- Student Worker Positions
- Veteran Education Services
virtual Session (open to all students)
- Session 1: Friday, August 12, at 2 pm
- Session 2: Saturday, August 13, at 10 am
Registration is recommended, but not required. Register here.
Cavalier Connect virtual sessions will take place on Microsoft Teams. Please do not come to campus for your session.