Begin the spring semester with a virtual Cavalier Connect session. This is an opportunity for new and returning students to connect with departments across the BPCC campus.
During Cavalier Connect you will receive information on:
- Campus Security and Parking
- Cavalier Care Center (Food Pantry, Laptop Loan Program, Career Closet)
- Counseling Services
- Disability Services
- Financial Aid
- First Year Student Experience
- Online Learning (Canvas)
- Student Identification Cards
- Student Organizations
- Student Worker Positions
- Veteran Education Services
Cavalier Connect sessions will take place on Microsoft Teams. Please do not come to campus for your session.
Session 1: Friday, January 7, at 2:00 pm
Session 2: Saturday, January 8, at 10:00 am
Click here to register for one the upcoming sessions. Registration is recommended but not required.