Division of Economic and Workforce Development Non-Academic Scholarships
Continuing Education and Workforce Solutions Scholarships:
- A student who is enrolling at BPCC in a Workforce & Continuing Education non-credit certificate program or one who is pursuing training leading to a certification or licensure is eligible to apply for this scholarship. This scholarship does not apply to “recertification” courses.
- Applicant must submit the following for funding consideration:
- Student must not be receiving any other type of financial assistance and must be in good standing with BPCC.
- Student must be recommended by the Workforce Scholarship Review Committee.
Procedures for applying for Continuing Education and Workforce Solutions Scholarships:
- Applicant must submit all required documents to the BPCC Workforce Scholarship Coordinator by the deadline (see application).
- Scholarship committee reviews applications.
- Award letters will be sent to applicants/recipients.
- Foundation Office will notify Continuing Education Office and the respective departments of recipients funding.
For more information, contact:
Kathy DeWitt, Project Coordinator
Workforce Development & Continuing Education
Phone: (318) 678-6558