During Registration Day at BPCC you will receive an invoice once you have been registered for classes that includes all of the tuition and fees you will be required to pay for the semester.
You will have the option of paying by check at the Business Office in Building F or paying online through your student account on LOLA.
Directions for Paying on LOLA
- Log into LOLA
- Select Bossier Parish Community College under Self Service
- Select Student
- Select Student Account
- Select Account Summary
- Select Payment Options on the bottom of the page
- Select Click here to make a payment
- Select Pay Balance on Account
- Refer to your invoice and pay only the amount required on the invoice. Change the amount to be paid in the selection box. Do not be concerned that the amount owed is greater than the invoice total and do not pay any more than is required on the invoice. The balance will be adjusted after the start of the semester.
- Select Add to Shopping Cart
- Select Checkout
- Select Enter New Credit Card Information
- Select the box to accept the terms and conditions and click Continue Checkout
- Select Submit Credit Card Information
- Input Credit Card Information and click Continue
- Print the Confirmation Receipt