CAVSalert is an emergency mass notification system that provides BPCC with instant notification capabilities during an emergency on campus.
BPCC students, faculty, and staff have the option of registering with CAVSalert. To best utilize this alert system, we need you to ensure CAVSalert has your correct contact information.
After initially registering with CAVSalert, log-in information will be sent to your registered email account. Using these log-in credentials, you can update your contact information on the CAVSalert website at any time. Please keep your contact information up to date.
TO REGISTER with CAVSalert:
- Click the link above to access the registration page
- Type in your BPCC email address and then select “No, I’m a new user.” then click the “New User” button.
- You will be directed to a page to create a password. This login will only be needed if you ever need to update a phone number or email.
- Input any information you wish to be contacted by (phone, email, text, etc.) Remember if you want to receive the calls to your cell phone AND home phone, you will need to click the “Add phone” button to for each additional phone number.
- Select the group “Web Registrants” and submit.
- You will have an opportunity to verify your information
Also see: FAQs
This system will be used for emergency notification purposes only.
Emergency contact information will be collected by Bossier Parish Community College and sent to ECN – Emergency Communication Network. ECN has been contracted by the State of Louisiana’s Board of Regents to transmit emergency alerts in the event of a campus emergency. The information provided to ECN is secure and will not be used for proprietary or non-emergency purposes. Your information will only be used for contacting you in the event of an emergency and will not be shared.
If you are unable to log in to remove your contact information, Click here to have your name removed from the CAVSalert call List. Be sure to include your name, phone number to be removed, and email address.