A complete Financial Forms Reference Guide is available in print. This useful guide provides examples of all Finance Department forms as well as instructions for completion. BPCC employees may contact the Finance Department for a copy. Financial forms training classes are presented periodically. Please contact the Finance Department for scheduled dates.
Most financial forms must be obtained from the Finance Department in paper form. Electronic completion of forms is available; however, electronic signature and submission in not available, with the exception of the Budget Adjustment Form for which electronic completion, signature, and submission is required.
- Budget Adjustment Form
- General Fund Support (other direct costs) Re-Allocation Request Form
- General Fund Support Enhancement Proposal New Recurring Costs Request Form
- General Fund Support Enhancement Proposal New Non-Recurring Costs Request Form
- Accounts Payable Check Request Form
- Certificate of Sales/Use Tax Exemption/Exclusion Form
- Expense Account Code List
- Petty Cash Approval Form
- Records Disposal Form
- Reimbursement for Special Meals Form
- Special Meals Adjustment Form
- Vendor Create/Modification Form
- W-9 (Must use for all service vendors)
- Webinar Training Form
- Travel Expense Account (Reimbursement) Form
- Note that this is an Excel file. You will need to have Microsoft Excel installed on your computer in order to use this form. You may need to right-click the link and select “Save target as..” to save the file to your computer before filling it out.
- State Liability Travel Card Log
- State Travel Limited Sales Tax Exemption Form
- Hotel Sales Tax Exempt Certificate
- Dispute Form