BPCC is committed to keeping our campus community safe and healthy. COVID-19 has brought changes in our campus operations and in our expectations for students with self-awareness being critical in keeping students healthy while on and off campus. Expectations for students are as follows:
- Students are required to wear masks at all times while on campus. Masks will be provided to our students. Failure to wear a mask while on campus is a violation of the Code of Student Conduct, subsection 1.38, and may result in a referral to the Vice Chancellor for Student Services.
- While on campus, students are expected to help with the sanitation of the classrooms, by wiping their seats, desks, and computer keyboards upon leaving a classroom. Cleaning wipes will be available in the classrooms.
- Students are expected to maintain healthy personal hygiene.
- Students are expected to maintain social distancing, keeping 6 feet away from others.
- Students are expected to wash their hands frequently, using soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Students are expected to use the hand sanitizer machines placed around campus.
- Students should avoid touching their face, nose, and mouth.
- Students are expected to stay home if exhibiting respiratory symptoms such as a cough, difficulty breathing, or fever until the students are fever-free for 24 hours. Students are strongly encouraged to contact their healthcare providers.
- High risk students or those with high risk family members are to continue remote course work until statewide or national guidelines change. BPCC is offering online classes for those students who are high risk or are living with or caring for high risk family members.
- Students are expected to notify campus personnel immediately if they have tested positive for COVID-19.
Students may dial 211 for general COVID questions or 1-866-310-7977 for COVID mental health.