Our Cavalier Commitment continues to guide our behavior as a community and everyone should continue to practice good hygiene, including:
- Covering your mouth when coughing and/or sneezing
- Using hand sanitizer especially when entering common areas
- Washing your hands multiple times a day
- Touching your face
- Handshakes and hugs
- Touching frequently used objects and surfaces
- Sharing cellphones, pens, computers and work areas, and
- Sharing papers and physical objects during meetings
Vaccination continues to be a critical component to the resolution of this public health emergency and “Crush COVID” events will continue to be held in support of a healthy Cavalier community.
BPCC will continue to identify and implement appropriate strategies to enhance the safety and well-being of the Cavalier community. Please continue to refer to our website for important updates on the College’s COVID-19 response.