BPCC is committed to keeping our campus community safe and healthy. COVID-19 has brought changes in our campus operations and in our expectations for students with self-awareness being critical in keeping students healthy while on and off campus. Expectations for students are as follows:
- While on campus, students are expected to help with the sanitation of the classrooms, by wiping their seats, desks, and computer keyboards upon leaving a classroom. Cleaning wipes will be available in the classrooms.
- Students are expected to maintain healthy personal hygiene.
- Students are expected to help maintain social distancing whenever possible, keeping 6 feet away from others.
- Students are expected to wash their hands frequently, using soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Students are expected to use the hand sanitizer machines placed around campus.
- Students should avoid touching their face, nose, and mouth.
- Students are expected to stay home if exhibiting respiratory symptoms such as a cough, difficulty breathing, or fever until the students are fever-free for 24 hours. Students are strongly encouraged to contact their healthcare providers.
- Students are expected to notify campus personnel immediately if they have tested positive for COVID-19.
Students may dial 211 for general COVID questions or 1-866-310-7977 for COVID mental health.