The mission of the Division of Science, Nursing, and Allied Health is to provide quality educational opportunities in science, nursing and allied health, though excellent classroom, laboratory and clinical instruction, and to provide service to the citizens of Northwest Louisiana.
- To provide students with excellent classroom, laboratory, and clinical instruction to assure a broad foundation of scientific, nursing, and allied health knowledge.
- To encourage the development of critical thinking, analysis, observation, and application skills.
- To make students aware of current developments in the sciences and their chosen vocational field.
- To prepare students for transfer to four-year institutions.
- To prepare students for successful entry level employment in nursing and allied health professions.